Buderim Emergency Centre
For medical emergencies, please call 000 for Ambulance assistance
Estimated wait time:
- rapid assessment and triage of patients
- 24 hour emergency medical and nursing care for a full range of medical and surgical emergencies
- comprehensive cardiac and chest pain services
- access to Resuscitation and Intensive Care Unit
- access to Radiology including X-ray, Ultrasound, MRI, CT Scan, and Nuclear Medicine
- access to pathology and pharmacy
24 Hour Emergency Department Parking
All parking at Buderim Private Hospital is free.
Our two-level main car park is just through the main entrance. Additional spaces are available further along the entrance road.
Disabled parking spaces are available at the point closest to the main hospital building.
Drop Off & Pick Up
There is a Patient Drop-Off/Pick-Up Zone just outside the main reception area for your convenience.
Additional free parking is available at the nearby Maroochydore Cricket Ground car park, which is located approximately 600m from the hospital, off Syd Lingard Drive.
Visitors can park here and catch our free courtesy bus to the hospital and back to the car park. This service operates every 5-10 minutes, Monday to Friday from 5.45am – 5.45pm.
Buderim Emergency Department – General Information
- The Buderim Emergency Department is located within the Buderim Private Hospital.
- We provide 24 hour emergency care immediately to adults and children, 7 days a week.
- Referrals are not required to attend the Buderim 24 hour Emergency Department .
- All our physician and nursing staff have many years of experience in emergency treatment and care. Presenting patients will be seen by one of these experienced physicians.
- If an admission to the Buderim Private Hospital is needed, we can provide various options for inpatient care and can refer you to the most appropriate specialists.
24 Hour Emergency Department Fees & Payments
Buderim Emergency Department is privately owned and is not government funded.
For most patients, an emergency visit to the Buderim Emergency Department will cost $310 out-of-pocket expense. While Medicare covers a portion of your visit, there may be additional costs associated with some services that may be required.
Please see our fees & payments page for more information on 24 hour emergency rates.
Our 24 hour Emergency Departments are staffed by highly trained emergency physicians and a team of professional and experienced emergency nurses.