Careers & Employment
Care 24-7 is a friendly and professional place to work. Our culture is to provide excellence in emergency care by treating every patient as family. The reliance they place on us is our opportunity to provide them with a level of care that ensures they feel completely supported and looked after during their visit.
If you have similar high standards and attention to detail, we’d love to hear from you. Any current openings are listed below.
Current Position Openings
Location: Calvary Adelaide
An exciting and unique opportunity exists for the right candidate to be part of an Emergency Department team that strives to provide consistently high-quality person centric care to all patients. The successful applicants will be supported by a team of professional and experienced emergency nurses who ensure patients receive the highest level of care possible.
- Clinical excellence in a team environment within a brand-new Emergency Department
- Opportunity to contribute to education programs as part of the Advanced Training Program in Emergency Medicine
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexibility and support
For more information contact either:
- Dr Sharad Pandit (MBBS, FACEM, FACEP) e: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Dr Jarrod Koh (MBBS, FACEM) e: email@example.com
This is an exciting opportunity for customer service professionals to join the Sunshine Coast’s first private Emergency Centre at Buderim Private Hospital
- Multiple vacancies
- Shift work is needed – opportunity to earn great rates out-of-hours
- Flexible arrangements: full-time, part-time, casual
Please visit the following website for a copy of the Job Description and to submit an application:
Closing date for applications is Friday 29 June 2018
No current position openings